Women’s Health at Eleanor Clinic
From the beginning, Women’s Health has been a core priority at Eleanor Clinic.
It is clear that many of you appreciate the dedication and compassion that the clinic team show in all their interactions. At the Women’s Clinic we take time to work with you to identify what is relevant to you and provide options that you are comfortable with. While our medical assessment is based on the latest medical research and many years of clinical experience our advice will always develop as a dialogue between you and your doctor.
- Well women’s checks
- General gynaecological problems – PCOS, endometriosis, hormonal issues, pelvic pain
- Sexual health
- Contraception and family planning
- IUD and Mirena insertion (Dr. Felicity Dent only)
- Fertility advice
- Pregnancy related issues – pregnancy planning, pregnancy care, pelvic floor instability
- Accredited Shared Maternity Care provider
- Postnatal checks
- Management of unplanned pregnancy
- Menopause, HRT
- Psychological health
- Adolescent sexual & reproductive health