Eleanor Clinic is a private billing clinic.
Your fee will depend on your appointment type and any procedures you might have had. Fees are payable on the day of the appointment. Medicare will reimburse you for parts of this fee. The out of pocket cost indicated below is the amount that Medicare will not reimburse.
- Pensioners and Health Care Card holders – all consults are $20 out of pocket with the exception of Health Assessments which are bulk billed.
- All standard childhood vaccinations and government funded vaccinations are bulk billed (no out of pocket cost).
- There are a limited number of daily bulk-billed short consults available to existing patients (‘Quick ‘n easy’). These appointments are only suitable to obtain repeat scripts or medical certificates.
- Specialist physicians appointment duration and fees vary, please contact our reception staff for further information
- Note: Cancellation or “no show” fees may apply if less than 24 hours notice is given.
Please also see our overview of available appointment types.